Last Thursday I turned twenty six and I’m now officially on the ‘wrong side of twenty five’, because of this I have seemed to have been tormented by realizations.
– I’m getting married in six months
– I want to go back to school soon
– I may or may not be a shopaholic
– On day I think I may actually want to have kids, whether or not it’s adoption or actually birthing one(shudder) is up in the air.
– I truly am a responsible adult.
This was just the icing on the cake. All these realization seemed to hit me in a span of about twenty seconds while I was online looking at shoes. It left me feeling disoriented and confused.
I know this does not seem like huge eye awakening epiphany, but when it hits you all at once it somewhat stupefies you. It seems that since then I’ve just been having realizations left and right.
Am I having a mid-Mid life crisis? I’m most likely just making mountains out of mole hills.
On a good note it seems as if my social life has been looking up. People are actually asking to be seen with me in public. This is making me entirely too happy, that despite my rambling mouth, wayward attention and insensitivity people still like me. They really like me.